By joining RWBAT TSA you join a very active voice for schools and pupils across the south west and also a very strong impact heavy organisation in Challenge Partners.
Our annual offer consists of:
- Peer review of your school reviewing teaching, learning and assessment, school improvement strategies and school outcomes.
- Access to all OLEVI CPD courses at a reduction of 75% of RRP or more. These include OTP, OTP+, ITP, OTAP, POC, OLE, SOLE, OFP see CPD pages for full details.
- Access to Holocaust, Genocide and Human Rights Programme (HGP) suite of CPD delivered in partnership with UCL
- 5 central meetings per year to share best practice.
An Alliance action plan per year which all partners contribute to: working groups in recent years have been around;
- Maths reasoning at KS2&3
- Leadership capacity development
- Phonics teaching development
An annual residential leadership conference in January each year with nationally recognised speakers and bespoke Headteacher/Deputy Headteacher support and CPD, this is usually around £400 per person.
The costs are £7 per pupil (minimum of £2,900) for the Challenge Partner suite of support see www.challengepartners.org for full details of which 15% comes back to the alliance for all schools to spend against the action plan developed regionally and annually.